Terms & Conditions
- Neutering 4 U (N4U) is only available for dogs, cats & rabbits.
- Any printed prices are only correct at the time of going to print, it is clearly marked that all prices are ‘from’, therefore the price to be charged is the price that is relevant on the day of neutering or the price written down on the pets file.
- N4U is designed to provide the best price possible locally, if a genuine price is found elsewhere within a five mile radius of the Practice performing the neutering and notified to us within 10 days of the operation we will credit the difference to your pets file for future veterinary use.
- N4U is available to purchase from the point that an animal becomes registered with the Practice.
- All neutering is done by first booking the operation in advance, in order to enhance your experience admission and discharge is also by appointment.
- N4U treatment may only take place subject to current Practice policies on animal treatment.
- The terms of N4U can be varied by the Practice at any time if it is deemed necessary on the grounds of medical reasons and the decision of the Veterinary Surgeon is final.
- The neutering treatment provided will always be at the discretion of the Practice and appropriate to the animal in question.
- The Practice will always attempt to provide the specific products contained within the N4U package, however the Practice for whatever reason reserves the right to amend these products with no notice but guarantees to provide products of a similar nature to cover all the aspects of protection of the original listed products.
- N4U will include preparations used by the current Practice protocol at the time and the treatments administered cannot be dictated by the client.
- N4U requires a health check by the Veterinary Surgeon, this may be done on a day prior to neutering or at the point of admission or before neutering itself.
- Admission and discharge times may vary according to individual Practice opening times and can only be altered with the express permission of the Practice itself, in all other cases admission and discharge must occur during the advertised opening times.
- N4U price does not include any collars or post 24hr pain relief, these can be provided but will be charged for.
- N4U is priced according to species, weight and procedure, we shall take the weight of your pet on the day of admission as our guide and enter a note of this on your animal’s record card in kilograms and from this weight pricing will be determined.
- N4U is available from 6 months of age for dogs, 3-4 months of age for cats & rabbits.
- N4U must be paid for in full at the time of discharge to be valid, no credit is given.
- The Practice will keep a record of N4U members.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.